Free pop-up COVID-19 testing sites will be open in Anchorage starting Friday
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (KTUU) - The Anchorage Office of Emergency Management says free COVID-19 testing sites will be open to the public starting Friday with the first being at Williwaw Elementary School.
Here is a list of all the sites throughout the month:
- Dec. 4: Williwaw Elementary School, 1200 San Antonio St.
- Dec. 5: Alaska Native Cultural Charter School, 550 Bragaw St.
- Dec. 7: Clark Middle School, 150 Bragaw St.
- Dec. 11: North Star Elementary School, 605 West Fireweed Ln.
- Dec. 12: Dimond Mall-Near Dimond Center Hotel, 700 East Dimond Blvd.
- Dec. 14: Lake Hood Elementary School, 3601 West 40th Ave.
- Dec. 18: Russian Jack Elementary School, 4300 East 20th Ave.
- Dec. 21: Taku Elementary, 701 East 72nd Ave.
- Dec. 26: Old Midtown Denny’s (across from REI), 2900 Denali St.
- Dec. 28: Anchorage School District Education Center, 5530 East Northern Lights Blvd.
The above sites will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on the designated days.
If you are in Eagle River, the COVID-19 testing site at 11801 Business Boulevard will be open Monday through Saturday from 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
If you can’t make it to the following pop-up sites, you can visit anchoragecovidtest.org to find other testing sites.
Copyright 2020 KTUU. All rights reserved.