Alaska state high school wrestling crowns 2021 champions
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (KTUU) - The Alaska Schools Activities Association wrestling state championships finished on Saturday as Division I, Div. II and Girls champions were crowned.
1. Colony High School 265 total points
2. Lathrop Wrestling 257.5 total points
3. South Anchorage High School 193.5 total points
1. Glenallen High School 150.5 total points
2. Bethel High School 113 total points
3. Nome High School 108.5 total points
1. Lathrop 177 total points
2. North Pole 145
3. Colony High School 70
Individual results can be found here.
Copyright 2021 KTUU. All rights reserved.