Advertisement

Burn patient shares story of survival

Published: Dec. 21, 2016 at 4:06 PM AKST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Jimmy Stewart is being called a "miracle survivor" by staff at the U.W. Medicine Burn Center at Harborview in Seattle.

Stewart lives in Anchorage but has a cabin in Talkeetna. In July, he was visiting his cabin when a propane explosion caused him to suffer burns over 75 percent of his body.

He was flow to Seattle for treatment. That's where KING-TV Reporter Elisa Hahn caught up with him.

Watch the story and read more about his recovery by clicking