- Onboarding of WHE influencers Caitlin Fladager, Emily Meagher, Sande Stevenson, and AshLee Frazier to Creatd's flagship platform, Vocal.
- WHE talent joins Vocal's community of 1.5 million creators, bringing with them their combined audience, totaling 4.2 million, to the platform.
NEW YORK, May 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Creatd, Inc. (Nasdaq CM: CRTD) ("Creatd" or the "Company"), the parent company of WHE Agency ("WHE"), today gave an update on WHE's integration and Creatd's ongoing strategy to leverage WHE influencers to drive growth across its businesses.
- Caitlin Fladager is best known for sharing vulnerable content on topics like mental health, marriage, motherhood, and holistic wellness. She has grown an audience of over 3.6 million fans across TikTok, Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, and now Vocal. You can stay up to date with Caitlin's stories on Vocal, here.
- Emily Meagher is the mother of the Amazing Abigail Grace, a creator who has become quickly recognized for her success in using her platform to spread positivity, love, and encouragement to adults and families all over the world. Born with Cerebral Palsy, Abigail Grace turned her challenges into opportunity; among her many accomplishments, the rising star recently signed with a modeling agency, walked in a NYFW show, and has collaborated with brands like Disney, Target, and Nike. Visit Emily's Vocal page to learn more about this mother-daughter duo and follow their advocacy journey here.
- Sande Stevenson uses her platforms to promote her health & wellness business through workout challenges, 'before and after' photos, and motivating her followers to begin their fitness journeys with her. An avid vlogger, mother to twins, and a self-described "mompreneur," Sande joined Vocal to enable her to connect on an even deeper level with her audience on topics like family, fitness, and more. Find Sande on Vocal here.
- AshLee Frazier is best known for her appearance on Season 17 of ABC's 'The Bachelor,' which catapulted her into a career as a creator and founder of her own fashion and accessories brand. AshLee uses Vocal to build authentic relationships with consumers and share everything fashion, makeup, travel, family, and more, here.
Commented WHE CEO Tracy Willis, "One of the most exciting prospects of our acquisition by Creatd was the opportunity to provide a place for our influencers to hold more in-depth conversations with their audiences. With this announcement, we begin the execution of our plan."
Since the acquisition of WHE last year, Creatd has continued to implement new ways of leveraging WHE's powerful influencer network to drive growth across Creatd's numerous business lines. Last week, the Company announced the new positioning for Vocal for Brands, the content-marketing arm of Creatd Partners. The new positioning works to highlight the increasing connectivity between Vocal for Brands and WHE which has, over the course of nearly a year, worked to drive brand awareness and product sales for clients even further.
Creatd, Inc. (Nasdaq CM: CRTD) is a creator-first technology holding company and the parent company of the Vocal platform. Our mission is to empower creators, entrepreneurs, and brands through technology and partnership. We accomplish this through Creatd's four business pillars: Creatd Labs, Creatd Partners, Creatd Ventures, and Creatd Studios.
Creatd IR: https://investors.creatd.com;
Vocal Platform: https://vocal.media;
Investor Relations Contact: email@example.com
Any statements that are not historical facts and that express, or involve discussions as to, expectations, beliefs, plans, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance (often, but not always, indicated through the use of words or phrases such as "will likely result," "are expected to," "will continue," "is anticipated," "estimated," "intends," "plans," "believes" and "projects") may be forward-looking and may involve estimates and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements. We caution that the factors described herein could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in any forward-looking statements we make and that investors should not place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements. Further, any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement is made, and we undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which such statement is made or to reflect the occurrence of anticipated or unanticipated events or circumstances. New factors emerge from time to time, and it is not possible for us to predict all of such factors. Further, we cannot assess the impact of each such factor on our results of operations or the extent to which any factor, or combination of factors, may cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statements. This press release is qualified in its entirety by the cautionary statements and risk factor disclosure contained in our Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
View original content to download multimedia:
SOURCE Creatd, Inc.