Trail Blazers vs. Celtics: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 17
On Friday, March 17, 2023, a pair of the NBA's best scorers -- Jayson Tatum (sixth, 30.1 points per game) and Damian Lillard (third, 32.3) -- face off when the Boston Celtics (48-22) visit the Portland Trail Blazers (31-38) at 10:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW and NBCS-BOS.
In this article, you can take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Celtics vs. Trail Blazers matchup.
Trail Blazers vs. Celtics Game Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW and NBCS-BOS
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Venue: Moda Center
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching live sports without cable today!
Trail Blazers vs. Celtics Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Celtics Moneyline||Trail Blazers Moneyline|
|DraftKings||Celtics (-5.5)||234||-230||+195||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||Celtics (-5.5)||234.5||-250||+195||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|PointsBet||Celtics (-4)||230||-189||+160||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Trail Blazers vs. Celtics Betting Trends
- The Celtics are outscoring opponents by 5.3 points per game with a +373 scoring differential overall. They put up 117.5 points per game (fourth in the NBA) and allow 112.2 per outing (seventh in the league).
- The Trail Blazers' -103 scoring differential (being outscored by 1.5 points per game) is a result of putting up 114.4 points per game (15th in NBA) while giving up 115.9 per outing (19th in league).
- The two teams average 231.9 points per game combined, 2.1 fewer than this matchup's total.
- Combined, these teams surrender 228.1 points per game, 5.9 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- Boston has compiled a 36-31-3 ATS record so far this year.
- Portland has put together a 32-36-1 record against the spread this year.
Trail Blazers and Celtics NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Looking to place a futures bet on the Trail Blazers? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.