Trail Blazers vs. Clippers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Portland Trail Blazers (31-39) are 4.5-point underdogs as they try to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Los Angeles Clippers (37-34) on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at Moda Center. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW and BSSC. The matchup has an over/under of 235.5.
Trail Blazers vs. Clippers Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Moda Center in Portland, Oregon
- TV: ROOT Sports NW and BSSC
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Trail Blazers Betting Records & Stats
- Portland has played 29 games this season that have had more than 235.5 combined points scored.
- The average total for Portland's games this season is 230.5 points, 5.0 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- So far this year, Portland has put together a 33-37-0 record against the spread.
- The Trail Blazers have won in 12, or 32.4%, of the 37 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- Portland has a record of 6-14, a 30% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +155 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Portland has a 39.2% chance of walking away with the win.
Trail Blazers vs. Clippers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 235.5||% of Games Over 235.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Trail Blazers Insights & Trends
- Portland has gone 2-8 over its last 10 contests, with a 3-7 record against the spread during that span.
- In their past 10 contests, the Trail Blazers have gone over the total five times.
- In 2022-23 against the spread, Portland has a lower winning percentage at home (.471, 16-18-0 record) than away (.472, 17-19-0).
- The Trail Blazers put up only 1.7 more points per game (114.4) than the Clippers give up (112.7).
- Portland is 23-10 against the spread and 24-9 overall when it scores more than 112.7 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Trail Blazers vs. Clippers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Trail Blazers vs. Clippers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.