Mariners vs. Braves Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 8:09 AM AKDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 2:08 PM AKDT
The Seattle Mariners (21-23) hope to end their three-game losing run against the Atlanta Braves (28-16), at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday.
The Braves will give the ball to Jesse Chavez and the Mariners will counter with Logan Gilbert (1-2, 3.91 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Mariners vs. Braves Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Chavez - ATL (0-0, 2.50 ERA) vs Gilbert - SEA (1-2, 3.91 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mariners Player Props|
|Braves vs Mariners Odds|
|Braves vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mariners|
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Logan Gilbert
- Gilbert (1-2 with a 3.91 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 46 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Mariners, his ninth of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday against the Detroit Tigers, when he went 5 2/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up six hits.
- In eight games this season, the 26-year-old has a 3.91 ERA and 10.6 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .222 to opposing hitters.
- Gilbert is trying to record his fifth quality start of the year in this outing.
- Gilbert is seeking his seventh straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.8 frames per start.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jesse Chávez
- The Braves will send Chavez to the mound for his first start this season.
- The 39-year-old right-hander will make his first start after pitching in relief 21 times this season.
- He has pitched to a 2.50 ERA this season with 11 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.5 walks per nine across 21 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.