Caroline Garcia 2023 French Open Odds
Play progresses at the French Open, with Caroline Garcia in the round of 64 against Anna Blinkova. Garcia has +5000 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Garcia at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Garcia's Next Match
Garcia will face Blinkova in the round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31 at 7:00 AM ET, after beating Xiyu Wang 7-6, 4-6, 6-4 in the round of 128.
Garcia is listed at -250 to win her next matchup versus Blinkova. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Caroline Garcia Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1200
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +5000
Want to bet on Garcia? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Garcia is coming off a 7-6, 4-6, 6-4 victory over No. 64-ranked Wang in the Round of 128 on Monday.
- Garcia is 56-22 over the past year, with four tournament titles.
- Garcia is 13-5 on clay over the past year, with one tournament win.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Garcia has played 78 matches and 23.5 games per match.
- Over the past year, Garcia has played 18 matches on clay, and 22.4 games per match.
- Garcia, over the past year, has won 80.8% of her service games and 28.3% of her return games.
- Garcia has claimed 79.0% of her service games on clay over the past 12 months and 32.2% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.