Cori Gauff 2023 French Open Odds
Cori Gauff has reached the French Open round of 64 and will meet Julia Grabher. Gauff's monyeline odds to win the tournament at Stade Roland Garros are +3300.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Gauff at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Gauff's Next Match
Gauff has advanced to the round of 64, where she will meet Grabher on Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET (after getting past Rebeka Masarova 3-6, 6-1, 6-2).
Gauff currently has odds of -900 to win her next contest versus Grabher. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Cori Gauff Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1000
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +3300
Want to bet on Gauff? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Gauff was victorious 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 against Masarova on Tuesday.
- In 18 tournaments over the past year, Gauff has won once, and her record is 39-17.
- Gauff has a record of 5-4 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Gauff has played 56 matches and 20.0 games per match.
- Over the past year, Gauff has played nine matches on clay, and 19.0 games per match.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Gauff has won 72.5% of her games on serve, and 38.2% on return.
- Gauff has claimed 60.5% of her service games on clay over the past 12 months and 42.4% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.