Madison Keys 2023 French Open Odds
A round of 64 match is next for Madison Keys in the French Open, and she will face Kayla Day. Keys' odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros are +8000.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Keys at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Keys' Next Match
Keys has reached the round of 64 by defeating Kaia Kanepi 6-1, 3-6, 6-1 and will next play on Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET versus Day.
Keys is currently listed at -550 to win her next match against Day. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Madison Keys Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +5000
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +8000
Want to bet on Keys? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Keys is coming off a 6-1, 3-6, 6-1 win over No. 74-ranked Kanepi in the Round of 128 on Monday.
- In 16 tournaments over the past 12 months, Keys is yet to win a title, and her record is 23-16.
- Keys is 5-2 on clay over the past 12 months, with no tournament victories.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Keys has played 39 matches and 20.3 games per match.
- In her seven matches on a clay surface over the past year, Keys has averaged 18.9 games.
- Keys, over the past 12 months, has won 68.8% of her service games and 36.6% of her return games.
- On clay over the past year, Keys has claimed 69.7% of her service games and 45.5% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.