Taylor Fritz 2023 French Open Odds
Taylor Fritz has reached the French Open round of 64 and will play Arthur Rinderknech. Fritz has +6600 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Fritz at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Fritz's Next Match
On Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET, in the round of 64 of the the French Open, Fritz will meet Rinderknech, after defeating Michael Mmoh 6-2, 6-1, 6-1.
Fritz is listed at -1000 to win his next contest against Rinderknech. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Taylor Fritz Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +2800
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +6600
Want to bet on Fritz? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Fritz defeated No. 123-ranked Mmoh 6-2, 6-1, 6-1 on Tuesday to reach the .
- Fritz has won three of his 23 tournaments over the past year, with an overall match record of 48-21.
- Fritz has a match record of 9-5 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Fritz has played 26.0 games per match in his 69 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- In his 14 matches on a clay surface over the past year, Fritz has averaged 23.9 games.
- Fritz has won 25.3% of his return games and 84.2% of his service games over the past 12 months.
- On clay over the past year, Fritz has been victorious in 78.7% of his service games and 27.6% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.