How to Watch the Mariners vs. Athletics Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 22
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 12:11 PM AKDT|Updated: May. 22, 2023 at 5:12 PM AKDT
Luis Castillo gets the nod for the Seattle Mariners on Monday at T-Mobile Park against Brent Rooker and the Oakland Athletics. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET for the first game of a four-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mariners vs. Athletics Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Athletics Player Props|
|Mariners vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Athletics Prediction|
|Mariners vs Athletics Odds|
Mariners Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Mariners rank 20th in MLB play with 48 home runs. They average one per game.
- Seattle is slugging .374, the fifth-lowest average in baseball.
- The Mariners' .226 batting average ranks 27th in the majors.
- Seattle ranks 18th in runs scored with 202 (4.4 per game).
- The Mariners rank 25th in MLB with a .305 on-base percentage.
- The Mariners strike out 9.8 times per game, the third-worst mark in the majors.
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Seattle's pitching staff ranks 11th in MLB.
- Seattle has a 3.62 team ERA that ranks fifth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Mariners pitchers combine for the No. 3 WHIP in the majors (1.186).
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher
- Castillo (2-2 with a 3.31 ERA and 58 strikeouts in 51 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Mariners, his 10th of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday against the Boston Red Sox, when he tossed five innings, allowing five earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Castillo has three quality starts under his belt this year.
- Castillo will aim to go five or more innings for his 10th straight start. He's averaging 5.7 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Mariners Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/16/2023||Red Sox||L 9-4||Away||Luis Castillo||Nick Pivetta|
|5/17/2023||Red Sox||L 12-3||Away||Marco Gonzales||Brayan Bello|
|5/19/2023||Braves||L 6-2||Away||Bryce Miller||Bryce Elder|
|5/20/2023||Braves||W 7-3||Away||Logan Gilbert||Jesse Chávez|
|5/21/2023||Braves||L 3-2||Away||George Kirby||Jared Shuster|
|5/22/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Luis Castillo||Kyle Muller|
|5/23/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Marco Gonzales||Luis Medina|
|5/24/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Bryce Miller||Ken Waldichuk|
|5/25/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Logan Gilbert||JP Sears|
|5/26/2023||Pirates||-||Home||George Kirby||Mitch Keller|
|5/27/2023||Pirates||-||Home||Luis Castillo||Roansy Contreras|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.