Jarred Kelenic Player Prop Bets: Mariners vs. Athletics - May 23
On Tuesday, Jarred Kelenic (coming off going 3-for-4 with a home run and three RBI) and the Seattle Mariners face the Oakland Athletics, whose starting pitcher will be Luis Medina. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET.
He racked up three RBI (going 3-for-4 with a home run and a walk) in his last game against the Athletics.
Jarred Kelenic Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: Luis Medina
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +360)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +135)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jarred Kelenic? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Athletics Player Props|
Jarred Kelenic At The Plate
- Kelenic leads Seattle in slugging percentage (.564) and total hits (49) this season.
- Among the qualifying batters in MLB action, his batting average ranks 22nd, his on-base percentage ranks 55th, and he is seventh in the league in slugging.
- Kelenic is batting .400 with two homers during his last games and is riding a five-game hitting streak.
- In 77.8% of his games this season (35 of 45), Kelenic has picked up at least one hit, and in 11 of those games (24.4%) he recorded at least two.
- In 10 games this season, he has hit a home run (22.2%, and 5.6% of his trips to the plate).
- In 20 games this season (44.4%), Kelenic has picked up an RBI, and in four of those games (8.9%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- In 19 of 45 games this year, he has scored, and five of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jarred Kelenic Home/Away Batting Splits
|16 (76.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (79.2%)|
|4 (19.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (29.2%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (54.2%)|
|4 (19.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (25.0%)|
|9 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (45.8%)|
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Athletics has a collective 7.7 K/9, the third-worst in the league.
- The Athletics have the last-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (7.02).
- Athletics pitchers combine to allow 83 total home runs at a clip of 1.7 per game (most in the league).
- Medina gets the start for the Athletics, his fourth of the season. He is 0-2 with a 6.88 ERA and 15 strikeouts in 17 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance came on Wednesday against the Arizona Diamondbacks, when the righty went six innings, surrendering three earned runs while allowing three hits.
- In three games this season, the 24-year-old has an ERA of 6.88, with 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .235 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.