Mariners vs. Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 23
The Oakland Athletics (10-39) bring a five-game losing streak into a home contest versus the Seattle Mariners (23-24), at 9:40 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Mariners will give the ball to Marco Gonzales (3-1, 6.10 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the Athletics will counter with Luis Medina (0-2, 6.88 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Mariners vs. Athletics Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gonzales - SEA (3-1, 6.10 ERA) vs Medina - OAK (0-2, 6.88 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Athletics Player Props|
|Mariners vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Athletics|
|Mariners vs Athletics Odds|
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Marco Gonzales
- The Mariners will send Gonzales (3-1) to the mound for his ninth start this season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Wednesday, when he tossed 1 2/3 innings while giving up eight earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Boston Red Sox.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in eight games this season with a 6.10 ERA and 6.1 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .303.
- He has earned a quality start three times in eight starts this season.
- In eight starts this season, Gonzales has lasted five or more innings six times, with an average of 4.8 innings per appearance.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Athletics Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Luis Medina
- Medina (0-2) takes the mound first for the Athletics in his fourth start of the season. He has a 6.88 ERA in 17 2/3 innings pitched, with 15 strikeouts.
- His last appearance came on Wednesday against the Arizona Diamondbacks, when the right-hander threw six innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up three hits.
- During three games this season, the 24-year-old has amassed a 6.88 ERA and 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .235 to opposing hitters.
- Medina is trying to continue a second-game quality start streak in this game.
- Medina will try to go five or more innings for his fourth straight appearance. He's averaging 5.7 frames per outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.