Tom Murphy Player Prop Bets: Mariners vs. Athletics - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 10:26 AM AKDT
On Tuesday, Tom Murphy (.333 batting average in his past 10 games, with four doubles, a home run, two walks and two RBI) and the Seattle Mariners play the Oakland Athletics, whose starting pitcher will be Luis Medina. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his previous game (0-for-2) against the Braves.
Tom Murphy Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: Luis Medina
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Tom Murphy? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Athletics Player Props|
Tom Murphy At The Plate
- Murphy is batting .226 with five doubles, a home run and two walks.
- In eight of 17 games this season (47.1%) Murphy has picked up a hit, and in four of those games he had more than one (23.5%).
- He has hit a home run in one game this year.
- Murphy has driven in a run in one game this year, and it was more than one in that game.
- He has scored a run in two games this year, and had multiple runs in one of those games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Tom Murphy Home/Away Batting Splits
|3 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (55.6%)|
|2 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (22.2%)|
|1 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||1 (11.1%)|
|1 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||0 (0.0%)|
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Athletics pitching staff ranks 28th in the league.
- The Athletics have a 7.02 team ERA that ranks last across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Athletics pitchers combine to surrender the most home runs in baseball (83 total, 1.7 per game).
- Medina makes the start for the Athletics, his fourth of the season. He is 0-2 with a 6.88 ERA and 15 strikeouts through 17 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Wednesday against the Arizona Diamondbacks, when he went six innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up three hits.
- In three games this season, the 24-year-old has amassed a 6.88 ERA and 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .235 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.