J.P. Crawford Player Prop Bets: Mariners vs. Athletics - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 1:25 PM AKDT
The Seattle Mariners and J.P. Crawford, who went 1-for-3 with a home run and two RBI last time out, take on Ken Waldichuk and the Oakland Athletics at T-Mobile Park, Wednesday at 9:40 PM ET.
He notched a home run while going 1-for-3 in his previous game against the Athletics.
J.P. Crawford Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: Ken Waldichuk
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +750)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +225)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on J.P. Crawford? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Athletics Player Props|
|Mariners vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Athletics|
|Mariners vs Athletics Odds|
J.P. Crawford At The Plate
- Crawford has 37 hits this season and a team-best OBP of .367.
- Among qualifying hitters in MLB play, his batting average ranks 107th, his on-base percentage ranks 32nd, and he is 148th in the league in slugging.
- Crawford has reached base via a hit in 27 games this season (of 46 played), and had multiple hits in nine of those games.
- He has hit a home run in two of 46 games played this season, and in 1.1% of his plate appearances.
- Crawford has driven home a run in 11 games this season (23.9%), including more than one RBI in 10.9% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on two occasions..
- He has scored in 39.1% of his games this year, with more than one run scored in 10.9%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
J.P. Crawford Home/Away Batting Splits
|14 (63.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (54.2%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (20.8%)|
|10 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (33.3%)|
|1 (4.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.2%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (29.2%)|
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The Athletics pitching staff ranks 28th in MLB with a collective 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Athletics have the last-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (6.95).
- Athletics pitchers combine to give up the most home runs in baseball (85 total, 1.7 per game).
- Waldichuk gets the start for the Athletics, his 10th of the season. He is 1-3 with a 6.85 ERA and 39 strikeouts through 46 2/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander's most recent time out came on Saturday against the Houston Astros, when he tossed five innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up five hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 6.85, with 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings, in nine games this season. Opponents are batting .306 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.