Jarred Kelenic Player Prop Bets: Mariners vs. Athletics - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 3:26 AM AKDT
Jarred Kelenic, with a slugging percentage of .474 in his past 10 games -- including two home runs -- will be in action for the Seattle Mariners against the Oakland Athletics, with JP Sears on the hill, May 25 at 9:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-4) against the Athletics.
Jarred Kelenic Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: JP Sears
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jarred Kelenic? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Jarred Kelenic At The Plate
- Kelenic leads Seattle in slugging percentage (.543) and total hits (50) this season.
- Among qualifying hitters in baseball, he ranks 32nd in batting average, 72nd in on-base percentage, and 11th in slugging.
- In 36 of 47 games this year (76.6%) Kelenic has had a hit, and in 11 of those games he had more than one (23.4%).
- In 10 games this season, he has homered (21.3%, and 5.3% of his trips to the plate).
- Kelenic has had an RBI in 20 games this season (42.6%), including four multi-RBI outings (8.5%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored in 40.4% of his games this season, with more than one run scored in 10.6%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jarred Kelenic Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (73.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (79.2%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (29.2%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (54.2%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (25.0%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (45.8%)|
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Athletics has a collective 7.8 K/9, the fourth-worst in the league.
- The Athletics have a 6.95 team ERA that ranks last among all league pitching staffs.
- Athletics pitchers combine to give up the most home runs in baseball (86 total, 1.7 per game).
- Sears (0-3 with a 4.99 ERA and 51 strikeouts in 48 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Athletics, his 10th of the season.
- The left-hander's most recent time out came on Saturday against the Houston Astros, when he threw six innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- In nine games this season, the 27-year-old has a 4.99 ERA and 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .246 to opposing batters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.