How to Watch the Mariners vs. Athletics Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 12:10 PM AKDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 5:10 PM AKDT
JP Sears takes the mound for the Oakland Athletics on Thursday at T-Mobile Park against Cal Raleigh and the Seattle Mariners. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mariners vs. Athletics Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Athletics Player Props|
|Mariners vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Athletics Prediction|
|Mariners vs Athletics Odds|
Mariners Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Mariners average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 18th in MLB play with 53 total home runs.
- Seattle is 24th in MLB, slugging .381.
- The Mariners' .230 batting average ranks 24th in the majors.
- Seattle ranks 15th in runs scored with 222 (4.5 per game).
- The Mariners' .310 on-base percentage ranks 23rd in baseball.
- Mariners batters strike out 9.7 times per game, the 27th-most in baseball.
- The pitching staff for Seattle has a collective 8.9 K/9, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- Seattle's 3.50 team ERA ranks third across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Mariners have the lowest WHIP in MLB (1.163).
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher
- Logan Gilbert (2-2) gets the starting nod for the Mariners in his 10th start of the season. He has a 3.81 ERA in 52 2/3 innings pitched, with 63 strikeouts.
- The right-hander's most recent time out came on Saturday against the Atlanta Braves, when he tossed six innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing four hits.
- Gilbert is looking to record his sixth quality start of the season.
- Gilbert will look to pitch five or more innings for his eighth straight start. He's averaging 5.8 frames per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Mariners Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/20/2023||Braves||W 7-3||Away||Logan Gilbert||Jesse Chávez|
|5/21/2023||Braves||L 3-2||Away||George Kirby||Jared Shuster|
|5/22/2023||Athletics||W 11-2||Home||Luis Castillo||Kyle Muller|
|5/23/2023||Athletics||W 3-2||Home||Marco Gonzales||Luis Medina|
|5/24/2023||Athletics||W 6-1||Home||Bryce Miller||Austin Pruitt|
|5/25/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Logan Gilbert||JP Sears|
|5/26/2023||Pirates||-||Home||George Kirby||Mitch Keller|
|5/27/2023||Pirates||-||Home||Luis Castillo||Roansy Contreras|
|5/28/2023||Pirates||-||Home||Marco Gonzales||Luis Ortiz|
|5/29/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Bryce Miller||Domingo Germán|
|5/30/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Logan Gilbert||Nestor Cortes Jr.|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.