Mariners vs. Yankees: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Isiah Kiner-Falefa and the New York Yankees will attempt to knock off Ty France and the Seattle Mariners when the teams meet on Wednesday at 9:40 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Mariners as -140 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Yankees +120 moneyline odds. Seattle (-1.5) is favored on the run line. The matchup's over/under is listed at 7.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Mariners gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mariners vs. Yankees Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Mariners Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Mariners have a record of 6-3.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Mariners and their opponents are 5-5-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Mariners are 3-3-0 against the spread. The average over/under set by oddsmakers in Seattle's past three contests has been 7.7, a span in which the Mariners and their opponent have hit the over each time.
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Yankees Player Props|
|Mariners vs Yankees Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Yankees Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Yankees|
|Mariners vs Yankees Odds|
Mariners Betting Records & Stats
- The Mariners have been favored on the moneyline 39 total times this season. They've gone 22-17 in those games.
- Seattle has a record of 15-10 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter (60% winning percentage).
- The Mariners have an implied moneyline win probability of 58.3% in this matchup.
- Seattle has played in 55 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-27-1).
- The Mariners have covered 44.4% of their games this season, going 4-5-0 ATS.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.