Trail Blazers Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Portland Trail Blazers (32-43) are not expected to be serious contenders this season, with +100000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they prepare for a matchup at home against the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday, March 29 at 10:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Trail Blazers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+100000||23rd||Bet $100 to win $100000|
|To Make the Finals||+20000||-||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Think the Trail Blazers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Trail Blazers Standings Information
The Trail Blazers are currently 13th in the Western Conference, 5.0 games behind the 10th-place Thunder, and would miss the playoffs if the season ended today.
|7||Golden State Warriors||12.5|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||13.0|
|9||Los Angeles Lakers||14.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||14.0|
|13||Portland Trail Blazers||19.0|
|14||San Antonio Spurs||32.0|
Trail Blazers Team Stats
- The Trail Blazers have a 32-43 record on the season so far.
- The Trail Blazers are 17-21 at home, 15-22 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The Trail Blazers have a 19-14 record in games they were listed as favorites, and a 13-29 record in games they were listed as the underdog.
- The Trail Blazers are 7-6 in one-possession games and 11-13 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- The Trail Blazers are 3-8 this season when favored by three or fewer points, and are 16-6 when favored by more than three points.
- While the Trail Blazers have won two games this season when they were playing as underdogs by three or fewer points (2-8), they are 11-21 when underdogs by three or more points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Trail Blazers' Top Players
- The Trail Blazers leader in points and assists is Damian Lillard, who puts up 32.2 points per game to go with 7.3 assists.
- Portland's best rebounder is Jusuf Nurkic, who averages 9.1 boards per game in addition to his 13.3 PPG average.
- Lillard leads the Trail Blazers in three-point shooting, making an average of 4.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Portland steals leader is Matisse Thybulle, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Drew Eubanks, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.