Mariners vs. Angels: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Julio Rodriguez and the Seattle Mariners square off against Brandon Drury and the Los Angeles Angels on Tuesday at 9:40 PM ET, in the second of a three-game series at T-Mobile Park.
The favored Mariners have -210 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Angels, who are listed at +170. The total is 8 runs for the contest (with -110 odds to hit the over and -110 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Mariners gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mariners vs. Angels Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Mariners Recent Betting Performance
- The Mariners have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- The Mariners and their opponents have combined to hit the over seven times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Mariners' last 10 games. In four games in a row, Seattle and its opponent have topped the over/under, with the average total established by bookmakers in that stretch being 8.1 runs.
Read More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Angels Player Props|
|Mariners vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Angels|
|Mariners vs Angels Odds|
Mariners Betting Records & Stats
- The Mariners have a 55-42 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 56.7% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -210 or shorter, Seattle has a record of 15-5 (75%).
- The Mariners have an implied moneyline win probability of 67.7% in this contest.
- Seattle has played in 144 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 74 times (74-65-5).
- The Mariners have put together a 4-13-0 record ATS this season (covering only 23.5% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.