Mariners vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 16
Max Muncy is only one RBI away from his 100th of the campaign as his Los Angeles Dodgers (89-57) prep for the Seattle Mariners (81-66) on Saturday at 9:40 PM ET.
The Dodgers will look to Clayton Kershaw (12-4) against the Mariners and Bryce Miller (8-5).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Mariners vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Kershaw - LAD (12-4, 2.61 ERA) vs Miller - SEA (8-5, 4.05 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Mariners|
|Dodgers vs Mariners Odds|
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Bryce Miller
- Miller (8-5) takes the mound first for the Mariners in his 23rd start of the season. He's put together a 4.05 ERA in 117 2/3 innings pitched, with 109 strikeouts.
- His last time out was on Sunday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when the right-hander threw five innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- The 25-year-old has put up a 4.05 ERA and 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings during 22 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .243 to his opponents.
- Miller has nine quality starts this season.
- Miller is aiming for his fourth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.3 frames per start.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in five of his 22 appearances this season.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Clayton Kershaw
- The Dodgers' Kershaw (12-4) will make his 22nd start of the season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Tuesday, Sept. 5, when he tossed five innings while giving up three earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Miami Marlins.
- The 35-year-old has an ERA of 2.61, a 3.62 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.065 in 21 games this season.
- He has 11 quality starts in 21 chances this season.
- Kershaw will look to finish five or more innings for the third start in a row.
- He has five appearances with no earned runs allowed in 21 chances this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.