Seahawks vs. Lions Injury Report — Week 2
The Seattle Seahawks' (0-1) injury report heading into their game against the Detroit Lions (1-0) currently includes seven players on it. The matchup kicks at 1:00 PM on Sunday, September 17 from Ford Field.
The Seahawks are coming off of a loss to the Los Angeles Rams by the score of 30-13.
The Lions knocked off the Kansas City Chiefs 21-20 in their most recent outing.
Seattle Seahawks Injury Report Today
|Devin Bush Jr.||LB||Shoulder||Questionable|
|Jarran Reed||DE||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Jordyn Brooks||LB||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Detroit Lions Injury Report Today
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Raiders vs Bills
- Click here for Chargers vs Titans
- Click here for Giants vs Cardinals
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
- Click here for 49ers vs Rams
Seahawks vs. Lions Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Lions or the Seahawks with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Seahawks Season Insights (2022)
- The Seahawks put up 351.5 yards per game offensively last season (13th in NFL), and they gave up 361.7 yards per game (26th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- Seattle compiled 23.9 points per game on offense last season, which ranked it ninth in the NFL. On defense, it ranked 25th, giving up 23.6 points per game.
- The Seahawks put up 231.4 passing yards per game on offense last season (11th in the NFL), and they ranked 13th on the other side of the ball with 211.5 passing yards allowed per game.
- Despite having a bottom-five run defense that ranked third-worst in the NFL (150.2 rushing yards allowed per game) last season, Seattle played better offensively, ranking 18th in the NFL by averaging 120.1 rushing yards per game.
- The Seahawks ranked 12th in the league with a +2 turnover margin last season after forcing 25 turnovers (eighth in the NFL) while committing 23 (17th in the NFL).
Seahawks vs. Lions Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Lions (-4.5)
- Moneyline: Lions (-225), Seahawks (+180)
- Total: 47 points
Sign up to live bet on the Lions-Seahawks matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.