Mariners vs. Athletics: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
When the Seattle Mariners (81-68) go head to head against the Oakland Athletics (46-103) at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on Monday, September 18 at 9:40 PM ET, Julio Rodriguez will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season (he's currently sitting at 99).
The Mariners are listed as -175 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Athletics (+145). A 7.5-run total is listed in the contest.
Mariners vs. Athletics Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CA
- Location: Oakland, California
- Venue: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- Probable Pitchers: Bryan Woo - SEA (3-4, 4.16 ERA) vs JP Sears - OAK (5-11, 4.40 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Mariners vs. Athletics Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Mariners Moneyline||Athletics Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to wager on the Mariners and Athletics game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Mariners (-175), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Mariners win, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.71 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will J.P. Crawford get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Athletics|
Mariners vs. Athletics Betting Trends and Insights
- The Mariners have entered the game as favorites 100 times this season and won 57, or 57%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -175 or shorter, the Mariners have gone 23-11 (67.6%).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for Seattle.
- The Mariners went 3-2 over the five games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Seattle and its opponents combined to go over the total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Athletics have won in 45, or 31%, of the 145 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Athletics have come away with a win 24 times in 96 chances when named as an underdog of at least +145 or worse on the moneyline.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Athletics have a record of 4-6.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Oakland and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Mariners Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1400||6th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+320||-||3rd|
Think the Mariners can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Seattle and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.