Mariners vs. Athletics: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
Seattle Mariners (82-68) will match up with the Oakland Athletics (46-104) at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on Tuesday, September 19 at 9:40 PM ET. Currently stuck at 99 RBI, Julio Rodriguez will be looking to drive in his 100th run of the year.
The favored Mariners have -225 moneyline odds against the underdog Athletics, who are listed at +180. The game's total is set at 7.5 runs.
Mariners vs. Athletics Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CA
- Location: Oakland, California
- Venue: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- Probable Pitchers: Luis Castillo - SEA (13-7, 3.13 ERA) vs Paul Blackburn - OAK (4-5, 4.33 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Mariners vs. Athletics Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Mariners Moneyline||Athletics Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+180||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Mariners and Athletics game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Mariners (-225), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Mariners bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $14.44 back.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Julio Rodríguez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Athletics|
Mariners vs. Athletics Betting Trends and Insights
- The Mariners have been favorites in 101 games this season and won 58 (57.4%) of those contests.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -225 or shorter, the Mariners have a 15-5 record (winning 75% of their games).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Seattle has a 69.2% chance to win.
- The Mariners went 3-2 over the five games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Seattle and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Athletics have been chosen as underdogs in 146 games this year and have walked away with the win 45 times (30.8%) in those games.
- The Athletics have a mark of 13-42 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +180 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Athletics have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Oakland and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Mariners Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1600||7th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+450||-||2nd|
Think the Mariners can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Seattle and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.