Mariners vs. Rangers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 24
Sunday's game that pits the Texas Rangers (86-68) versus the Seattle Mariners (84-70) at Globe Life Field is expected to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-4 in favor of the Rangers. First pitch is at 2:35 PM ET on September 24.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Rangers will send Nathan Eovaldi (11-4) to the mound, while Bryan Woo (4-4) will take the ball for the Mariners.
Mariners vs. Rangers Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 2:35 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Mariners vs. Rangers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Rangers 5, Mariners 4.
Total Prediction for Mariners vs. Rangers
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Read More About This Game
Mariners Performance Insights
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 contests, the Mariners were upset in every contest.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Seattle and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total four times.
- The Mariners are 1-1-0 against the runline over their past 10 contests (two of those matchups had a spread listed by bookmakers).
- The Mariners have won in 20, or 45.5%, of the 44 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, Seattle has won 12 of 25 games when listed as at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Mariners have a 48.8% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Seattle scores the 12th-most runs in baseball (727 total, 4.7 per game).
- The Mariners have the lowest ERA in baseball at 3.74.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 18||@ Athletics||W 5-0||Bryan Woo vs JP Sears|
|September 19||@ Athletics||W 7-2||Luis Castillo vs Paul Blackburn|
|September 20||@ Athletics||W 6-3||George Kirby vs Joey Estes|
|September 22||@ Rangers||L 8-5||Bryce Miller vs Dane Dunning|
|September 23||@ Rangers||L 2-0||Logan Gilbert vs Jordan Montgomery|
|September 24||@ Rangers||-||Bryan Woo vs Nathan Eovaldi|
|September 25||Astros||-||Luis Castillo vs Justin Verlander|
|September 26||Astros||-||George Kirby vs Cristian Javier|
|September 27||Astros||-||Bryce Miller vs Framber Valdez|
|September 28||Rangers||-||Logan Gilbert vs Jordan Montgomery|
|September 29||Rangers||-||Bryan Woo vs Nathan Eovaldi|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.