Mariners vs. Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 24
The Texas Rangers (86-68) will try to keep a four-game win streak going when they host the Seattle Mariners (84-70) at 2:35 PM ET on Sunday.
The probable pitchers are Nathan Eovaldi (11-4) for the Rangers and Bryan Woo (4-4) for the Mariners.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Mariners vs. Rangers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Eovaldi - TEX (11-4, 3.05 ERA) vs Woo - SEA (4-4, 3.90 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
|Rangers vs Mariners Odds|
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Bryan Woo
- Woo (4-4 with a 3.90 ERA and 82 strikeouts in 80 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Mariners, his 17th of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Tuesday, the right-hander tossed five scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics while surrendering three hits.
- The 23-year-old has an ERA of 3.90, with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings in 16 games this season. Opponents are batting .224 against him.
- Woo is trying to secure his fifth quality start of the season in this game.
- Woo will look to last five or more innings for his fifth straight appearance. He's averaging five frames per outing.
- He is looking to keep a streak of two games without giving up an earned run alive.
Bryan Woo vs. Rangers
- He meets a Rangers offense that ranks third in the league with 851 total runs scored while batting .266 as a squad. His opponent has a collective .455 slugging percentage (third in MLB play) and has hit a total of 217 home runs (sixth in the league).
- Woo has thrown two innings, giving up six earned runs on seven hits while striking out four against the Rangers this season.
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Nathan Eovaldi
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Eovaldi (11-4) for his 24th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed four hits in five innings pitched against the Boston Red Sox on Wednesday.
- The 33-year-old has an ERA of 3.05 and 8 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .218 in 23 games this season.
- In 23 starts this season, he's earned 11 quality starts.
- Eovaldi has started 23 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 20 times. He averages 5.9 innings per appearance.
- He has finished eight appearances without allowing an earned run in 23 chances this season.
Nathan Eovaldi vs. Mariners
- The Mariners have scored 727 runs this season, which ranks 12th in MLB. They have 1275 hits, 19th in baseball, with 201 home runs (12th in the league).
- The Mariners have gone 1-for-19 with a triple in six innings this season against the right-hander.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.