Seahawks vs. Panthers Injury Report — Week 3
For their matchup against the Carolina Panthers (0-2) at Lumen Field on Sunday, September 24 at 4:05 PM , the Seattle Seahawks (1-1) have 18 players on the injury report.
The Seahawks head into this matchup after a 37-31 win over the Detroit Lions in their most recent game.
The Panthers' last game was a 20-17 loss to the New Orleans Saints.
Seattle Seahawks Injury Report Today
|Evan Brown||C||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Devin Bush Jr.||LB||Shoulder||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Boye Mafe||LB||Knee||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Jordyn Brooks||LB||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Noah Fant||TE||Ribs||Full Participation In Practice|
|Damien Lewis||OG||Ankle||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Derick Hall||LB||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Carolina Panthers Injury Report Today
|Miles Sanders||RB||Pectoral||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Chandler Wooten||LB||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Brian Burns||OLB||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Amare Barno||OLB||Thigh||Full Participation In Practice|
Other Week 3 Injury Reports
Seahawks vs. Panthers Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Seahawks or the Panthers with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Seahawks Season Insights (2022)
- The Seahawks put up 351.5 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them 13th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked 26th, allowing 361.7 yards per contest.
- Seattle totaled 23.9 points per game offensively last year (ninth in NFL), and it gave up 23.6 points per game (25th) on defense.
- On offense, the Seahawks ranked 11th in the NFL with 231.4 passing yards per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 13th in passing yards allowed per contest (211.5).
- With 150.2 rushing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranked third-worst in the NFL, Seattle were forced to lean on its 18th-ranked running game (120.1 rushing yards per contest) to keep it in games last season.
- The Seahawks had the 12th-ranked turnover margin in the league last season at +2, forcing 25 turnovers (eighth in NFL) while turning it over 23 times (17th in NFL).
Seahawks vs. Panthers Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Seahawks (-4.5)
- Moneyline: Seahawks (-225), Panthers (+185)
- Total: 42.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Seahawks-Panthers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.