How to Watch the Mariners vs. Astros Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 26
The Seattle Mariners and Cal Raleigh will take the field against the Houston Astros and Kyle Tucker on Tuesday at 10:05 PM ET, at T-Mobile Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Mariners vs. Astros Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 10:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Astros Odds|
|Mariners vs Astros Prediction|
|Mariners vs Astros Player Props|
Mariners Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Mariners are 12th in MLB action with 203 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Seattle is 14th in MLB with a .415 slugging percentage.
- The Mariners rank 20th in the majors with a .243 batting average.
- Seattle ranks 12th in runs scored with 736 (4.7 per game).
- The Mariners rank 16th in MLB with a .322 on-base percentage.
- The Mariners' 9.9 strikeouts per game are the second-most in baseball.
- The pitching staff for Seattle has a collective nine K/9, the 10th-best in the majors.
- Seattle has a 3.78 team ERA that ranks second across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Mariners have the third-lowest WHIP in MLB (1.189).
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher
- George Kirby makes the start for the Mariners, his 30th of the season. He is 11-10 with a 3.58 ERA and 161 strikeouts in 178 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's last time out was on Wednesday against the Oakland Athletics, when he threw seven innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- Kirby is trying to secure his 19th quality start of the year in this game.
- Kirby is looking for his fourth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 6.1 frames per appearance on the hill.
- In five of his 29 total appearances this season he has not allowed an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Mariners Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/20/2023||Athletics||W 6-3||Away||George Kirby||Joey Estes|
|9/22/2023||Rangers||L 8-5||Away||Bryce Miller||Dane Dunning|
|9/23/2023||Rangers||L 2-0||Away||Logan Gilbert||Jordan Montgomery|
|9/24/2023||Rangers||L 9-8||Away||Bryan Woo||Nathan Eovaldi|
|9/25/2023||Astros||L 5-1||Home||Luis Castillo||Justin Verlander|
|9/26/2023||Astros||-||Home||George Kirby||Cristian Javier|
|9/27/2023||Astros||-||Home||Bryce Miller||Framber Valdez|
|9/28/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Logan Gilbert||Jordan Montgomery|
|9/29/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Bryan Woo||Nathan Eovaldi|
|10/1/2023||Rangers||-||Home||George Kirby||Jon Gray|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.