J.P. Crawford vs. Astros Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
J.P. Crawford -- with a slugging percentage of .500 in his past 10 games, including two home runs -- will be in action for the Seattle Mariners against the Houston Astros, with Framber Valdez on the mound, on September 27 at 9:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-3) against the Astros.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
J.P. Crawford Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: Framber Valdez
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -143)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +775)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +280)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +135)
Looking to place a prop bet on J.P. Crawford? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Astros Player Props|
|Mariners vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Astros Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Astros|
|Mariners vs Astros Odds|
J.P. Crawford At The Plate
- Crawford leads Seattle in OBP (.376) this season, fueled by 136 hits.
- Among the qualifying hitters in baseball, his batting average ranks 65th, his on-base percentage ranks 11th, and he is 81st in the league in slugging.
- Crawford has gotten at least one hit in 65.0% of his games this season (91 of 140), with more than one hit 37 times (26.4%).
- Looking at the 140 games he has played this season, he's hit a home run in 17 of them (12.1%), and in 2.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Crawford has driven home a run in 40 games this year (28.6%), including more than one RBI in 9.3% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on four occasions..
- He has scored a run in 64 games this year, with multiple runs 22 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Mariners Players vs the Astros
- Click Here for Teoscar Hernández
- Click Here for Dylan Moore
- Click Here for Cal Raleigh
- Click Here for Eugenio Suárez
- Click Here for Julio Rodríguez
- Click Here for Josh Rojas
- Click Here for Ty France
- Click Here for Sam Haggerty
J.P. Crawford Home/Away Batting Splits
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.1 K/9, the seventh-best in MLB.
- The Astros have a 4.00 team ERA that ranks 10th across all league pitching staffs.
- Astros pitchers combine to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs given up (200 total, 1.3 per game).
- Valdez makes the start for the Astros, his 31st of the season. He is 12-11 with a 3.39 ERA and 193 strikeouts through 194 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Saturday against the Kansas City Royals, the left-hander tossed 5 1/3 innings, giving up six earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- This season, the 29-year-old ranks 11th in ERA (3.39), 10th in WHIP (1.093), and 23rd in K/9 (9) among pitchers who qualify.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.