Seahawks Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +4000, the Seattle Seahawks are No. 14 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 27.
Watch the Seahawks this season on Fubo!
Seahawks Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +600
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Seahawks to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Seahawks Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Seahawks' Super Bowl odds (+4000) place them 14th-best in the NFL, but according to computer rankings they are only 19th.
- The Seahawks' Super Bowl odds have decreased from +3500 at the start of the season to +4000, the 12th-smallest change among all teams.
- The Seahawks' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 2.4%.
Seattle Betting Insights
- Seattle has two wins against the spread this year.
- Two Seahawks games (out of three) have hit the over this year.
- The Seahawks have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Seattle won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five defense that ranks fourth-worst in the NFL (407.3 yards allowed per game), the Seahawks have put up better results on offense, ranking 17th in the NFL by putting up 332.7 yards per game.
- The Seahawks have struggled defensively, ranking fourth-worst in the NFL (29.3 points allowed per game) this season. However, they rank fourth-best offensively, totaling 29 points per game.
Seahawks Impact Players
- Kenneth Walker III has run for 204 yards (68.0 per game) and four TDs in three games.
- In the passing game, Walker has zero touchdowns, with eight receptions for 73 yards.
- In three games, Geno Smith has passed for 736 yards (245.3 per game), with four touchdowns and one interception, completing 68.9%.
- In the passing game, D.K. Metcalf has scored one time, catching 15 balls for 234 yards (78.0 per game).
- In three games, Tyler Lockett has 13 receptions for 103 yards (34.3 per game) and two scores.
- As a key defensive contributor, the Seahawks' Julian Love has posted 27 tackles in his three games.
Bet on Seahawks to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Seahawks Player Futures
2023-24 Seahawks NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Rams||L 30-13||+10000|
|2||September 17||@ Lions||W 37-31||+2200|
|3||September 24||Panthers||W 37-27||+30000|
|4||October 2||@ Giants||-||+12500|
|6||October 15||@ Bengals||-||+1800|
|9||November 5||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
|11||November 19||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|13||November 30||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
|14||December 10||@ 49ers||-||+550|
|16||December 24||@ Titans||-||+8000|
|18||January 7||@ Cardinals||-||+50000|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.