Ty France vs. Astros Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Ty France -- 2-for-4 with a home run and an RBI in his most recent game -- will be in action for the Seattle Mariners versus the Houston Astros, with Framber Valdez on the mound, on September 27 at 9:40 PM ET.
He racked up two hits (going 2-for-4 with a home run and an RBI) in his last appearance against the Astros.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Ty France Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: Framber Valdez
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +195)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ty France? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Astros Player Props|
|Mariners vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Astros Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Astros|
|Mariners vs Astros Odds|
Ty France At The Plate
- France has 32 doubles, 11 home runs and 41 walks while batting .253.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB action, his batting average ranks 90th, his on-base percentage ranks 50th, and he is 125th in the league in slugging.
- France has gotten a hit in 92 of 153 games this season (60.1%), with multiple hits on 41 occasions (26.8%).
- In 6.5% of his games this season, he has homered, and 1.7% of his trips to the dish.
- France has had at least one RBI in 27.5% of his games this season (42 of 153), with two or more RBI 11 times (7.2%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored in 60 games this season (39.2%), including 16 multi-run games (10.5%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Mariners Players vs the Astros
- Click Here for Teoscar Hernández
- Click Here for Dylan Moore
- Click Here for Cal Raleigh
- Click Here for Eugenio Suárez
- Click Here for Julio Rodríguez
- Click Here for Josh Rojas
- Click Here for Sam Haggerty
- Click Here for J.P. Crawford
Ty France Home/Away Batting Splits
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The Astros pitching staff is seventh in MLB with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Astros have a 4.00 team ERA that ranks 10th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Astros pitchers combine to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs allowed (200 total, 1.3 per game).
- Valdez makes the start for the Astros, his 31st of the season. He is 12-11 with a 3.39 ERA and 193 strikeouts in 194 2/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander last appeared on Saturday against the Kansas City Royals, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up four hits.
- The 29-year-old's 3.39 ERA ranks 11th, 1.093 WHIP ranks 10th, and 9 K/9 ranks 23rd among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.