Kenneth Walker III Week 4 Preview vs. the Giants
Kenneth Walker III has a favorable matchup when his Seattle Seahawks play the New York Giants in Week 4 (Monday, 8:15 PM ET). The Giants allow 138 rushing yards per game, sixth-worst in the NFL.
Walker, on 47 carries, has a team-leading 204 rushing yards (68 ypg). He's scored four rushing TDs. Walker has also recorded eight catches for 73 receiving yards (24.3 ypg).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Walker and the Seahawks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Walker vs. the Giants
- Walker vs the Giants (since 2021): 1 GP / 51 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Giants have let one opposing rusher to put up 100 or more yards in a game during the 2023 season.
- New York has allowed one or more rushing TDs to five opposing players this year.
- The Giants have let one opposing player to record two or more rushing TDs against them this season.
- The Giants give up 138 yards per game on the ground, the NFL's 27th-ranked run defense this season.
- Opponents of the Giants have put up six touchdowns on the ground (two per game). The Giants' defense is 26th in the NFL in that category.
Seahawks Player Previews
Kenneth Walker III Rushing Props vs. the Giants
- Rushing Yards: 64.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Walker with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Walker Rushing Insights
- Walker hit his rushing yards over once in three games played this season.
- The Seahawks have passed 57.5% of the time and run 42.5% this season. They rank 18th in the NFL in scoring.
- His team has attempted 76 rushes this season. He's handled 47 of those carries (61.8%).
- Walker has rushed for at least a touchdown in two games this year, with multiple rushing TDs both times.
- He has four total touchdowns this season (50.0% of his team's eight offensive TDs).
- He has 13 red zone carries for 72.2% of the team share (his team runs on 50% of its plays in the red zone).
Kenneth Walker III Receiving Props vs the Giants
- Receiving Yards: 11.5 (-111)
Walker Receiving Insights
- In one of three games this season (33.3%), Walker has topped his receiving yards prop bet.
- Walker has been targeted on 10 of his team's 103 passing attempts this season (9.7% target share).
- He has been targeted 10 times, averaging 7.3 yards per target (73rd in NFL).
- Having played three games this year, Walker has not had a TD reception.
Walker's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Panthers||9/24/2023||Week 3||18 ATT / 97 YDS / 2 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 59 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Lions||9/17/2023||Week 2||17 ATT / 43 YDS / 2 TDs||2 TAR / 1 REC / 11 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Rams||9/10/2023||Week 1||12 ATT / 64 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 4 REC / 3 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.