Tyler Lockett Week 4 Preview vs. the Giants
Seattle Seahawks receiver Tyler Lockett will be up against a middle-of-the-pack pass defense in Week 4 (Monday at 8:15 PM ET), versus the New York Giants. The Giants are ranked 18th in terms of passing yards conceded, at 223.7 per game.
Lockett's 13 catches (on 21 total targets) have led to 103 yards receiving (and an average of 34.3 per game) and two scores.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Lockett and the Seahawks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Lockett vs. the Giants
- Lockett vs the Giants (since 2021): 1 GP / 63 REC YPG / REC TD
- New York has allowed one opposing receiver to pile up 100 or more receiving yards in a game in the 2023 season.
- The Giants have conceded a TD pass to three opposing players this year.
- New York has not allowed more than one receiving TD to an opposing player on the season.
- The 223.7 passing yards the Giants give up per outing makes them the 18th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- The Giants' defense ranks third in the NFL with three passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Seahawks Player Previews
Tyler Lockett Receiving Props vs. the Giants
- Receiving Yards: 52.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Lockett with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lockett Receiving Insights
- Lockett has exceeded his receiving yards prop bet in one of three games this season.
- Lockett has 20.4% of his team's target share (21 targets on 103 passing attempts).
- He is averaging 4.9 yards per target (117th in league play), averaging 103 yards on 21 passes thrown his way.
- Lockett has had a touchdown catch in one of three games this season. On that occasion, he scored more than one TD.
- He has 25.0% of his team's eight offensive touchdowns this season (two).
- Lockett (six red zone targets) has been targeted 33.3% of the time in the red zone (18 total red zone pass attempts on the team).
Lockett's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Panthers||9/24/2023||Week 3||7 TAR / 3 REC / 34 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Lions||9/17/2023||Week 2||10 TAR / 8 REC / 59 YDS / 2 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Rams||9/10/2023||Week 1||4 TAR / 2 REC / 10 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.