Terry McLaurin vs. Quindell Johnson: Week 5 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
Terry McLaurin versus the Chicago Bears pass defense and Quindell Johnson is a matchup to watch in Week 5, when the Commanders meet the Bears at FedExField. We have stats and insights available for you in the following article.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Commanders vs. Bears Game Info
- Game Date: Thursday, October 5, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Venue: FedExField
- Location: Landover, Maryland
- TV: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Terry McLaurin Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Bears|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Terry McLaurin vs. Quindell Johnson Insights
Terry McLaurin & the Commanders' Offense
- Terry McLaurin leads his squad with 212 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 21 catches (out of 26 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Looking at the passing game, Washington is No. 20 in the NFL, at 201.3 yards per game (805 total passing yards).
- The Commanders are averaging 22.3 points per game, 17th in the NFL.
- Washington ranks 12th in the league in pass rate, throwing the ball 35 times per contest.
- The Commanders have made 17 pass attempts inside their opponents' 20-yard line this season, ranking them 13th in the league. They throw the ball 44.7% of the time in the red zone.
Quindell Johnson & the Bears' Defense
- Quindell Johnson leads the team with one interception, while also putting up one pass defended.
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Chicago is struggling this season, with 1,071 passing yards allowed (29th in NFL). It ranks 31st with 10 passing touchdowns allowed.
- This season, the Bears are having trouble on defense, giving up 34.3 points per game (28th in NFL).
- Chicago has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to one player this season.
- The Bears have allowed a touchdown pass to eight players this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Terry McLaurin vs. Quindell Johnson Advanced Stats
|Terry McLaurin||Quindell Johnson|
|Rec. Targets||26||1||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||10.1||1||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||53||1||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||52||0||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||0||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.