Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-6) are underdogs (+6.5) as they try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (3-7) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Delta Center. The game airs on KJZZ and ROOT Sports NW.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: KJZZ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Venue: Delta Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Score Prediction
- Prediction: Jazz 114 - Trail Blazers 113
Trail Blazers vs Jazz Additional Info
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Odds/Over/Under|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Jazz vs Trail Blazers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Trail Blazers vs. Jazz
- Pick ATS: Trail Blazers (+ 6.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Jazz (-1.7)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 226.8
- The Trail Blazers' .556 ATS win percentage (5-4-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Jazz's .400 mark (4-6-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- Utah and its opponents have exceeded the over/under 80% of the time this season (eight out of 10). That's more often than Portland and its opponents have (five out of nine).
- As a moneyline underdog this year, the Trail Blazers are 3-6, while the Jazz are 1-0 as moneyline favorites.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Trail Blazers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Trail Blazers Performance Insights
- On offense, the Trail Blazers are the worst squad in the NBA (106.4 points per game). Defensively, they are 11th (111.7 points allowed per game).
- On the boards, Portland is 18th in the NBA in rebounds (43.9 per game). It is 22nd in rebounds allowed (46 per game).
- With 21.6 assists per game, the Trail Blazers are worst in the NBA.
- In 2023-24, Portland is fifth-worst in the league in turnovers committed (15.6 per game) and seventh in turnovers forced (15.3).
- In 2023-24 the Trail Blazers are third-worst in the NBA in 3-point makes (9.8 per game) and third-worst in 3-point percentage (30.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.