Thunder vs. Spurs: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The San Antonio Spurs (3-7) will try to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-4) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Paycom Center as heavy, 10.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The matchup's over/under is 238.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Thunder vs. Spurs Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Paycom Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- TV: TNT Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Thunder Betting Records & Stats
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have gone over 238.5 combined points in three of 10 games this season.
- The average total in Oklahoma City's matchups this year is 230, 8.5 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- So far this season, the Thunder have put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread.
- Oklahoma City has won two of the four games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Oklahoma City has not entered a game this season with shorter moneyline odds than -500.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 83.3% chance of a victory for the Thunder.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Spurs Betting Records & Stats
- San Antonio has played five games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 238.5 points.
- San Antonio's games this season have had an average of 237.2 points, 1.3 fewer points than this game's point total.
- San Antonio is 4-6-0 ATS this year.
- The Spurs have been underdogs in nine games this season and have come away with the win two times (22.2%) in those contests.
- San Antonio has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +375.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies San Antonio has a 21.1% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Thunder vs Spurs Additional Info
|Thunder vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Thunder vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Thunder vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Thunder vs Spurs Prediction|
|Thunder vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Thunder vs Spurs|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Thunder vs. Spurs Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 238.5||% of Games Over 238.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Thunder Insights & Trends
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread in a lower percentage of its home games than away games. It has covered four times in six games at home, and it has covered three times in four games when playing on the road.
- The Thunder score 8.3 fewer points per game (115.9) than the Spurs give up (124.2).
- Oklahoma City has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when scoring more than 124.2 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Additional Spurs Insights & Trends
- San Antonio's winning percentage against the spread, both home and away, is .400. It is 2-3-0 ATS on its home court and 2-3-0 on the road.
- The Spurs put up an average of 113 points per game, just 1.1 fewer points than the 114.1 the Thunder give up to opponents.
- San Antonio is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it scores more than 114.1 points.
Thunder vs. Spurs Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Thunder vs. Spurs Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.