Trail Blazers vs. Jazz: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-6) are underdogs (+6.5) as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (3-7) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Delta Center. The contest airs on KJZZ and ROOT Sports NW. The point total is set at 230.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Delta Center in Salt Lake City, Utah
- TV: KJZZ and ROOT Sports NW
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Trail Blazers Betting Records & Stats
- Portland and its opponents have scored more than 230.5 combined points just twice this season.
- Portland's games this season have had an average of 218.1 points, 12.4 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Portland has a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers have been underdogs in nine games this season and have come away with the win three times (33.3%) in those contests.
- Portland has a record of 1-4 when it is set as the underdog by +200 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Portland has an implied victory probability of 33.3% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Trail Blazers vs Jazz Additional Info
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Odds/Over/Under|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Prediction|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Jazz vs Trail Blazers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 230.5||% of Games Over 230.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Trail Blazers Insights & Trends
- The Trail Blazers score an average of 106.4 points per game, 15.2 fewer points than the 121.6 the Jazz allow.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.