How to Watch the Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 14
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-6) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (3-7) on November 14, 2023 at Delta Center.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Jazz and Trail Blazers, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Delta Center in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Trail Blazers vs Jazz Additional Info
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Odds/Over/Under|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Prediction|
|Jazz vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Trail Blazers Stats Insights
- The Trail Blazers' 44% shooting percentage from the field this season is 5.2 percentage points lower than the Jazz have given up to their opponents (49.2%).
- This season, Portland has a 0-2 record in games the team collectively shoots above 49.2% from the field.
- The Jazz are the best rebounding team in the league, the Trail Blazers rank 10th.
- The Trail Blazers' 106.4 points per game are 15.2 fewer points than the 121.6 the Jazz give up.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Trail Blazers Home & Away Comparison
- The Trail Blazers scored 115.6 points per game at home last season, and 111.2 away.
- The Trail Blazers gave up 119.3 points per game at home last season, and 115.5 on the road.
- At home, the Trail Blazers knocked down 13.6 triples per game last season, 1.4 more than they averaged away (12.2). Their 3-point shooting percentage was also higher at home (37.1%) than away (35.8%).
Trail Blazers Injuries
|Robert Williams III||Out For Season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.