Canucks vs. Islanders Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Vancouver Canucks (11-3-1) host the New York Islanders (5-6-3, losers of five straight) at Rogers Arena. The matchup on Wednesday, November 15 starts at 10:00 PM ET on TNT and Max.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Canucks have recorded an 8-1-1 record over their last 10 games. They have totaled 46 goals while conceding 20 in that period. On the power play, 41 opportunities have resulted in 12 goals (29.3% conversion rate).
As hockey action continues, prepare for the contest by checking out which team we project to pick up the victory in Wednesday's game.
Canucks vs. Islanders Predictions for Wednesday
Our computer projections model for this matchup expects a final result of Canucks 5, Islanders 1.
- Moneyline Pick: Canucks (-155)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Canucks (-1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Canucks vs Islanders Additional Info
|Canucks vs Islanders Odds/Over/Under|
|Canucks vs Islanders Player Props|
|Canucks vs Islanders Betting Trends & Stats|
Canucks Splits and Trends
- The Canucks have an 11-3-1 record overall, with a -1-1 record in games that have required overtime.
- Vancouver has five points (2-1-1) in the four games it has played that were decided by one goal.
- Vancouver finished 1-1-0 in the two games this season when it scored exactly two goals (registering two points).
- The Canucks are 10-1-1 in the 12 games when they have scored more than two goals (to register 21 points).
- In the four games when Vancouver has scored a single power-play goal, it registered seven points after finishing 3-0-1.
- In the eight games when it outshot its opponent, Vancouver is 6-1-1 (13 points).
- The Canucks' opponents have had more shots in seven games. The Canucks finished 5-2-0 in those contests (10 points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Canucks Rank||Canucks AVG||Islanders AVG||Islanders Rank|
|3rd||31.58%||Power Play %||15.79%||25th|
|18th||78%||Penalty Kill %||73.91%||25th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Canucks vs. Islanders Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT and Max
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Where: Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.