Canucks vs. Islanders November 15 Tickets & Start Time
J.T. Miller and Mathew Barzal will be two of the top players to watch when the Vancouver Canucks meet the New York Islanders at Rogers Arena on Wednesday, November 15 at 10:00 PM ET.
If you're looking to attend this game in person, head to Ticketmaster to buy your tickets!
Canucks vs. Islanders Game Information
- Get tickets for this game at Ticketmaster
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 15
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Canucks (-155)
- Total: 6
- TV: TNT,Max
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+!
Canucks Players to Watch
- Elias Pettersson is one of Vancouver's top contributors with 25 points. He has scored seven goals and picked up 18 assists this season.
- Quinn Hughes has picked up 23 points (1.5 per game), scoring five goals and adding 18 assists.
- Miller has scored nine goals and added 14 assists in 15 games for Vancouver.
- Casey DeSmith (4-0-1) has a 2.7 goals against average and a .916% save percentage (18th in league).
Islanders Players to Watch
- Noah Dobson is among the top options on offense for New York, with 12 points this season, as he has recorded five goals and seven assists in 14 games.
- With 11 total points (0.8 per game), including four goals and seven assists through 13 games, Bo Horvat is key for New York's offense.
- This season, Barzal has three goals and seven assists for Vancouver.
- In the crease, New York's Semyon Varlamov is 2-3-0 this season, compiling 157 saves and permitting 10 goals (2.0 goals against average) with a .940 save percentage (third-best in the league).
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Canucks vs. Islanders Stat Comparison
|Canucks Rank||Canucks AVG||Islanders AVG||Islanders Rank|
|3rd||31.58%||Power Play %||15.79%||25th|
|18th||78%||Penalty Kill %||73.91%||25th|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.