Canucks vs. Islanders: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Vancouver Canucks (11-3-1) host the New York Islanders (5-6-3), who have fallen in five in a row, on Wednesday, November 15 at 10:00 PM ET on TNT and Max.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Canucks vs. Islanders Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT and Max Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Where: Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia
|Canucks (-155)||Islanders (+125)||6||Canucks (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Canucks Betting Insights
- The Canucks have won five of their six games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (83.3%).
- Vancouver has played in four games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -155 or shorter and won every time.
- The Canucks have a 60.8% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- In 11 games this season, Vancouver and its opponent have combined for more than 6 goals.
Canucks vs Islanders Additional Info
|Canucks vs Islanders Odds/Over/Under|
|Canucks vs Islanders Prediction|
|Canucks vs Islanders Player Props|
|How to Watch Canucks vs Islanders|
Canucks vs. Islanders Rankings
|Canucks Total (Rank)||Islanders Total (Rank)|
|66 (1st)||Goals||33 (30th)|
|33 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||44 (12th)|
|18 (2nd)||Power Play Goals||6 (26th)|
|11 (16th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||12 (18th)|
Canucks Advanced Stats
- In its last 10 contests Vancouver has gone 8-1-1 overall, with a 9-1-0 record against the spread.
- In its past 10 games, Vancouver hit the over six times.
- The Canucks have had an average of 6.3 total goals scored in their past 10 games, 0.3 higher than this matchup's over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Canucks are scoring 0.8 more goals per game than their season-long average.
- The Canucks are the top-scoring team in the NHL with an average of 4.4 goals per game, resulting in 66 this season.
- The Canucks are ranked third in NHL action for the fewest goals against this season, having allowed 33 total goals (just 2.2 per game).
- They have a league-leading goal differential of +33 this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.