Trail Blazers vs. Cavaliers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-7) are heavy underdogs (+10.5) as they try to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (4-6) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Moda Center. The game airs on ROOT Sports NW and BSOH.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Trail Blazers vs. Cavaliers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW and BSOH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Venue: Moda Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Trail Blazers vs. Cavaliers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cavaliers 113 - Trail Blazers 108
Trail Blazers vs Cavaliers Additional Info
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Trail Blazers vs. Cavaliers
- Pick ATS: Trail Blazers (+ 10.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Cavaliers (-4.9)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 221.2
- The Cavaliers have covered less often than the Trail Blazers this year, putting up an ATS record of 3-7-0, compared to the 5-5-0 mark of the Blazers.
- Portland and its opponents have eclipsed the over/under 50% of the time this season (five out of 10). That's less often than Cleveland and its opponents have (six out of 10).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Cavaliers are 2-3, while the Trail Blazers are 3-7 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Trail Blazers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Trail Blazers Performance Insights
- In 2023-24, the Trail Blazers are worst in the NBA on offense (105.7 points scored per game) and 13th on defense (112.0 points conceded).
- Portland is 18th in the NBA in rebounds per game (43.8) and fifth-worst in rebounds allowed (46.6).
- The Trail Blazers are worst in the league in assists (21.7 per game) in 2023-24.
- In 2023-24, Portland is fifth-worst in the NBA in turnovers committed (15.7 per game) and ninth in turnovers forced (15.0).
- In 2023-24 the Trail Blazers are second-worst in the NBA in 3-point makes (9.9 per game) and worst in 3-point percentage (30.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.