Kraken vs. Oilers: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Edmonton Oilers (4-9-1) host the Seattle Kraken (5-8-3) at Rogers Place on Wednesday, November 15 at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW. The Oilers knocked off the New York Islanders 4-1 in their last outing, while the Kraken are coming off a 5-1 loss to the Colorado Avalanche.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Kraken vs. Oilers Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta
|Oilers (-190)||Kraken (+155)||6.5||Oilers (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Kraken Betting Insights
- This season the Kraken have been an underdog 11 times, and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- Seattle has played as an underdog on the moneyline of +155 or longer two times this season, and split 1-1.
- Sportsbooks have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Kraken have a 39.2% chance to win.
- Seattle has played six games this season that ended with more than 6.5 goals.
Kraken vs Oilers Additional Info
|Oilers vs Kraken Odds/Over/Under|
|Oilers vs Kraken Prediction|
|Oilers vs Kraken Player Props|
|How to Watch Oilers vs Kraken|
Kraken vs. Oilers Rankings
|Oilers Total (Rank)||Kraken Total (Rank)|
|39 (27th)||Goals||40 (26th)|
|52 (22nd)||Goals Allowed||56 (28th)|
|13 (9th)||Power Play Goals||12 (12th)|
|15 (27th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||14 (24th)|
Kraken Advanced Stats
- Seattle owns a 7-3-0 record versus the spread while going 4-4-2 straight up in its last 10 contests.
- Six of Seattle's past 10 outings have gone over the total.
- The Kraken have averaged a total of 6.3 goals in their last 10 games, 0.2 less than this matchup's total of 6.5.
- During the past 10 matchups, Kraken's games have had an average of 7.1 goals, 1.3 more than their season-long average.
- The Kraken have scored 40 goals this season (2.5 per game) to rank 26th in the league.
- The Kraken's 56 total goals allowed (3.5 per game) rank 28th in the league.
- They have a -16 goal differential, which ranks 31st in the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.