Trail Blazers vs. Cavaliers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-7) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (4-6) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Moda Center as big, 10.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW and BSOH. The matchup's over/under is set at 217.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Trail Blazers vs. Cavaliers Odds & Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Moda Center in Portland, Oregon
- TV: ROOT Sports NW and BSOH
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Trail Blazers Betting Records & Stats
- Portland has combined with its opponent to score more than 217.5 points in five of 10 games this season.
- The average over/under for Portland's outings this season is 217.7, 0.2 more points than this game's total.
- Portland has a 5-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Trail Blazers have been underdogs in 10 games this season and have come away with the win three times (30%) in those contests.
- Portland has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +375.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Portland has a 21.1% chance of walking away with the win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Trail Blazers vs Cavaliers Additional Info
|Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers Odds/Over/Under|
|Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers Prediction|
|Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Trail Blazers vs. Cavaliers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 217.5||% of Games Over 217.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Trail Blazers Insights & Trends
- The Trail Blazers put up 8.2 fewer points per game (105.7) than the Cavaliers allow (113.9).
- Portland has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 1-1 overall record in games it scores more than 113.9 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Trail Blazers vs. Cavaliers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Trail Blazers vs. Cavaliers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.