Top Player Prop Bets for Trail Blazers vs. Cavaliers on November 15, 2023
Evan Mobley and Shaedon Sharpe are two of the players with prop bets on the table when the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Portland Trail Blazers square off at Moda Center on Wednesday (starting at 10:00 PM ET).
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Trail Blazers vs. Cavaliers Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW and BSOH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Venue: Moda Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Trail Blazers vs Cavaliers Additional Info
NBA Props Today: Portland Trail Blazers
Shaedon Sharpe Props
|18.5 (Over: -120)||5.5 (Over: +116)||4.5 (Over: +118)||2.5 (Over: +114)|
- Sharpe's 19.3 points per game are 0.8 points more than Wednesday's over/under.
- He has grabbed 5.3 boards per game, which is less than his prop bet in Wednesday's game (5.5).
- Sharpe averages 2.3 assists, 2.2 less than his over/under on Wednesday.
- Sharpe averages 2.3 made three-pointers, which is less than his over/under on Wednesday (2.5).
Get Sharpe gear at Fanatics!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Deandre Ayton Props
|13.5 (Over: -106)||11.5 (Over: +108)|
- Deandre Ayton's 8.3-point scoring average is 5.2 less than Wednesday's prop total.
- He averages 0.5 more rebounds than his prop bet Wednesday of 11.5.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NBA Props Today: Cleveland Cavaliers
Evan Mobley Props
|16.5 (Over: +100)||9.5 (Over: +106)|
- Wednesday's points prop bet for Mobley is 16.5 points. That is 2.5 fewer than his season average of 19.0.
- He has averaged 2.2 more rebounds per game (11.7) than his prop bet total in Wednesday's game (9.5).
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
Donovan Mitchell Props
- The 29.5-point total set for Donovan Mitchell on Wednesday is 5.5 less than his season scoring average.
- His per-game rebounding average of 6.5 is 2.0 higher than his prop bet on Wednesday (4.5).
- Mitchell has picked up 5.5 assists per game, 1.0 fewer than Wednesday's over/under (6.5).
- He makes 4.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under on Wednesday (3.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.