Vince Dunn Game Preview: Kraken vs. Oilers - November 15
The Seattle Kraken, Vince Dunn included, will play the Edmonton Oilers on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET. Does a bet on Dunn interest you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Vince Dunn vs. Oilers Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +125)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Dunn Season Stats Insights
- Dunn's plus-minus this season, in 23:57 per game on the ice, is -7.
- In two of 16 games this year, Dunn has scored a goal, but he's yet to produce two or more goals in the same contest.
- Dunn has a point in 10 games this year (out of 16), including multiple points three times.
- Dunn has an assist in nine of 16 games played this season, including multiple assists three times.
- The implied probability is 51.2% that Dunn goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 44.4% of Dunn going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Dunn Stats vs. the Oilers
- The Oilers have given up 52 goals in total (3.7 per game), which ranks 22nd in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (-13) ranks 28th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Edmonton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.