Andrei Kuzmenko Game Preview: Canucks vs. Flames - November 16
Andrei Kuzmenko and the Vancouver Canucks will play on Thursday at 9:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Calgary Flames. Looking to wager on Kuzmenko's props versus the Flames? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Andrei Kuzmenko vs. Flames Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +155)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kuzmenko Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Kuzmenko has averaged 15:27 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +3.
- In three of 16 games this season, Kuzmenko has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Kuzmenko has a point in 11 of 16 games this season, with multiple points in three of them.
- In 10 of 16 games this year, Kuzmenko has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- The implied probability that Kuzmenko goes over his points prop total is 55.6%, based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 39.2% of Kuzmenko going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Kuzmenko Stats vs. the Flames
- On the defensive side, the Flames are giving up 51 total goals (3.4 per game) which ranks 19th in the league.
- The team's -12 goal differential ranks 26th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Calgary|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.