Brock Boeser Game Preview: Canucks vs. Flames - November 16
Brock Boeser will be in action when the Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames play on Thursday at Scotiabank Saddledome, starting at 9:00 PM ET. Does a wager on Boeser intrigue you? Our stats and information can help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Brock Boeser vs. Flames Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -149)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +155)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Boeser Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Boeser has averaged 18:58 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +12.
- In Boeser's 16 games played this season he's scored in eight of them, but has yet to post a multi-goal effort.
- Boeser has a point in 12 of 16 games this year, with multiple points in five of them.
- In seven of 16 games this year, Boeser has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Boeser's implied probability to go over his point total is 59.8% based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 39.2% of Boeser going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Boeser Stats vs. the Flames
- On defense, the Flames are giving up 51 total goals (3.4 per game) which ranks 19th in the league.
- The team's goal differential (-12) ranks 26th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Calgary|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.