Canucks vs. Flames November 16 Tickets & Start Time
Nazem Kadri and J.T. Miller will be two of the top players to keep an eye on when the Calgary Flames play the Vancouver Canucks at Scotiabank Saddledome on Thursday, November 16 at 9:00 PM ET.
If you're looking to attend this game in person, head to Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
Canucks vs. Flames Game Information
- Get tickets for this game at Ticketmaster
- Game Day: Thursday, November 16
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Flames (-155)
- Total: 6.5
- TV: ESPN+
Canucks Players to Watch
- Miller's 10 goals and 16 assists in 16 contests give him 26 points on the season.
- With 26 total points (1.6 per game), including seven goals and 19 assists through 16 games, Elias Pettersson is pivotal for Vancouver's offense.
- This season, Quinn Hughes has six goals and 20 assists for Calgary.
- In the crease, Casey DeSmith has a 4-0-1 record this season, with a .916 save percentage (19th in the league). In 6 games, he has 153 saves, and has given up 14 goals (2.7 goals against average).
Flames Players to Watch
- One of the leading contributors this season for Calgary, Kadri has nine points in 15 games (three goals, six assists).
- Andrew Mangiapane has chipped in with eight points (four goals, four assists).
- Elias Lindholm has eight points for Calgary, via two goals and six assists.
- Daniel Vladar (2-1-1) has a goals against average of 3.9 on the season. His .858% save percentage ranks 64th in the NHL.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Canucks vs. Flames Stat Comparison
|Flames Rank||Flames AVG||Canucks AVG||Canucks Rank|
|26th||14%||Power Play %||33.33%||2nd|
|4th||88%||Penalty Kill %||75%||23rd|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.